Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pink Week- Christmas card


Hi, Elizabeth here! Hope you are all doing well! This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and we want to help focusing on this good cause by having a Pink theme here at the LLC blog this week.

I'm totally in Christmas mood these days, so I made a winter/ Christmas card in pink.

I used papers from the lovely Pion Design. This one is the Angels Choir 6x6 from the Silent Night collection. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink, and sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. I added a layer of cheese cloth. The Magnolia image is colored with Distress ink pads and markers.

I used roses and the gorgeous Mulberry Paper Poppies flower (the pink flowers). The little Bell charm is from Bildmålarna.


These gorgeous brads are the Vintage Pearl brads from Creative Charms.

The gorgeous papers are displayed on the inside too. 

Hope you are inspired to create your own Pink project in the spirit of the good cause!



Hugs, Elizabeth 

9 comments:

  1. I love the gentle subtlety of this card with beautiful detail. You might be interested in joining up with the Link Up for Pink party http://www.linkupforpink.com/. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! this is so very pretty!!
    I love it Elizabeth!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Elizabeth!Love the soft pinks and the beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the shabby chic and beautifully colored Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful Christmas card! Love the shabby Chic style, and I just love Pink! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card Elizabeth. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. I love all the cream DP. The cute embellishments with pink highlights add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card... Stunning Coloring.. and Gorgeous Pink and Pink... I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card... Adore the colours & design... Perfect!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete