Friday, January 4, 2013

Forever Santa

Good Morning LLC Friends, 
Karita here with you today and I also want to wish you all a Happy New Year 2013 :)

So this week we´re using our Christmas leftovers and here´s what I made...
I made a card and used the beautiful "Season´s Greetings" paper from Inkido. And by the way, you can see the name of this paper and collection on the tag ;)
I cut the Santa out from the paper and lifted him up with 3D pillows.
I´ve inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, used my sewing machine and the Tim Holtz paper distresser tool.
I also used Jute Fabric and White jute ribbon (surprise surprise) ;)
Some beautiful "Barley" fabric flowers from Prima and some Red blackberries - yummi :)
I just love these Mini paper bags with tags from Melissa Frances and there´s also some "Winter White" shabby seam binding and Snowflake trim. As you can see there were some snowflakes left, so I used them separately, since I didn´t want to waste them.
 I also used some lace and the beautiful Heart ribbon. The white flower is a gorgeous "Snowdrop" flower from Prima.

Thank you for stopping by today :)
I´m wishing you all a crafty weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

3 comments:

  1. Way to use up the leftovers - this is a delightful collection, so beautifully assembled!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful christmascard. So many lovely details.

    Have a nice day,

    Hugs Jytte

    ReplyDelete