Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tilda With Little Pocket

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my card with one of the new charms that Sandy has in store.


Keep checking as every time I look there seems to be more and more, luckily it's just been payday so I can treat myself to some more crafty bits and bobs. I've stamped Tilda With Little Pocket with a light ink, but using a cotton bud I used black ink for her eyes, eyebrows and freckles, and then coloured her in with Distress Markers and Refils.


The papers are from Maja Designs Shall We Have Coffee Collection, I love these browns and really don't use them enough. I have distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and layered them up. There is Camille Lace and Chocolate Gingham Ribbon, and I've added one of the new charms, Angel Glory, to this ribbon. The roses are from my stash, the rolled roses and chrysanthemums are from Kort og Godt with stickles to make them sparkle. On Tilda's flowers the sparkle is from Glamour Dust with some liquid pearls on too.


Come back tomorrow when the lovely Elin has a project to share with you.

Hugs,

Becky


1 comment:

  1. Love your card today Becky, you are realy geting the hang of the "no-lines" motives! :o)

    ReplyDelete