Sunday, May 5, 2013

April showers bring may flowers


A good morning to you! 

It's Sunday and my (Louise) turn to host the inspirational post. Today I've chosen to work with an utterly amazing rubber-stamp by Wee stamps illustrated by the talanted Sylvia Zet. Her name is Hopeful and that is just perfect because I'm feeling hopeful Spring will eventually come to Sweden too ;) 
As you probably know our weekly theme is April showers brings May flowers. Please don't forget to look back through the posts here to see the wonderful creations by my teamies too. 

Can you see that amazing lace Ive used, its a real broad one and I LOVE it! As usual you can find the links to all items used via Inlinkz at the bottom of this posting. With a simple click it will take you right there in the LLC store. I'm leaving you guys with a lot more close up pictures. 





I hope you like today's make

Lots of love 


3 comments:

  1. This is breathtaking..................loving this spectacular image and all the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning card as always. xx

    ReplyDelete