Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm dreaming of a "fran-tágy" Christmas....


Good Morning everyone!
It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for Tina's inspirational project.

I'll let you in on a secret...
When I spoke to Tina about this week's theme, "Christmas in June", Tina said to me:
"Well Sandy... I'm not really in the mood for making Christmas cards already".
Me:   "I can't wait to start making Christmas cards, I think they're going to be fabulous this year with the addition of the Shabby White Embossing Enamel!".

I think Tina took my word for it, because she has created a stunning Christmas card with lots of the good white stuff, just check this out:
 
Are you ready to see the complete card???

Here it is:
The image can be found on Pion Design's "Fairytale of Winter" sheet, and the design papers are from Pion's Christmas collection from last year, "Silent Night".

Tina has used the beautiful Flower Clip Hanger from Melissa Frances to display her card.
 Both this one and another model, with three flowers, are now in stock at LLC:
 
 Ever since I announced their arrival on Facebook and Instagram, they've been flying out the door.
Hence, if you would like to get your hands on one, I'd urge you not to wait too long before placing your order!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugz from
Tina & Sandy

5 comments:

  1. So enchanting... I know what Tina means about Christmas cards at this time of year, but I'm so glad she took the plunge - beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing Tina.
    I love making Christmas cards any time of the year!
    Thank you for sharing!

    hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now seriously tempted to make a Christmas card! Tina's card is sublime! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ... It is sooooo beautiful!! It makes me want to make christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow, this is just totally Fran-tagelicious! What a stunning Christmas card and all that sparkle - pure awesomeness! xx

    ReplyDelete