Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Purple Passion

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today with my favourite colour combo, I do have a few combinations that I like to use, but my all time fav has to be purple with white and/or cream.


I have been playing round, and this Tilda has been coloured with pencils, I know I still have a long way to go, but I found colouring with pencils so much fun. I've used frantage round the image, but managed to get a spot on her face too.


I've used a Go Kreate die to cut the card out, the paper is from Maja Designs Shall We Have Coffee collection, I think this is of my favourite collections, ever!


There are links at the end of the post for everything that I have used, including the WOC roses that Sandy now stocks.


Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card. Love lace Pastello. I haven't notice it yet. :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky - must admit, I am a bit partial to those colours too! Great card and colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww What a gorgeous card did you make and those great details! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete