Sunday, September 29, 2013

For A Baby

Hi everyone, Tinchy here with my card for this week's theme 'The Great Whites'..
I chose to make a baby themed card.. 
Never made a yellow one and I thought it would be fun..


I just had to use these gorgeous yellow papers from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics Collection..
The rest is all White of course..


I love paper flowers and Sandra has the most wonderful assortment in her store..
I've used WOC hip rosebuds, open roses, liles, cherry blossoms, wild roses, sweetheart blossoms, cosmos daisies and Kort & Godt Chrysanthemums..
They are all so gorgeous, don't you think?


The metal corner, shabby seam binding and pearl string are just some of my favourite embellishments.. They really do add that special touch to a project.. 
And the baby bottle charm is sooooo cute..


Of course how could I not put some cheese cloth and lace there.. I really do like cards with LOTS of layers..
The Frantage is another thing I couldn't live without..
And the Crackle Paint..
And the Stickles..
I could go on like this forever..

You should really check out the LLC store..
There are tons of new products that I cannot wait to get my hands on..

I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs
Tinchy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, too adorable! I love the colour palette, with the bright yellow on the image and subtler echoes in the surrounding flowers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable card! Love yellow creation with all layers!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete