Monday, March 10, 2014

Precious

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  The sun was shining in the UK, 18 degree's, it was wonderful to get out walking and finishing off with a well deserved pub lunch and eating outside, yeah in March, lol.

The theme this week is "Precious". Could be interpreted in so many different ways so I am sure the DT will be inspiring you as they always do.

With the new Marianne Design Die's arriving I decided to make another baby card and have again used the gorgeous Balloon Basket Baby stamp from Lili of the Vally, sooooooo beautiful and I have made a little tag too.



The papers are by Maya Design  from the Limited Edition Sofiero Collection, oh soooo gorgeous and sooo pinky and perfect for my little balloon basket baby.  I have added the new Marianne Designs Creatables  Little Ducky Rattle LR 0307 threaded through the tiny pom pom trim.  

The text is also from the new Marianne Designs Release and framed with one of the Resin Provinicial Frames from the set , just perfect.

I also added a Maya Road Heart Clip to the left hand side of the frame.


The gorgeous butterflies were cut from the Pion Design Sweet Baby Die Cut Sheet.  

The lace Euphoria, as always Beautiful from LLC and I have also added a pink crinkle bow with a clay heart in the centre to the floral bouquet.  Full list of LLC products can be found at the end of the post as usual.


I added some chunky white frantage around the image.


Here's the little tag I made.  I used seam binding to make the bow and handle and popped a 20mm two tone wild orchid craft rose to the centre.  The little shoes are from the March Marianne Design Release My First Shoes LR0303, oh so sweet.  The filagree oval frame is by Noor Design (joycraft) Circle Set but made a very pretty tag.


The tag also opens and I added the text again from the Marianne Design Baby Girl Sentiments.



Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments: