Sunday, October 26, 2014

For You At Christmas

Good morning LLC lovers! Diana here to show you the last inspiration for this week! I'd like to show you another Christmas card with the new Swirly Tilda of Magnolia. The wonderful papers are from Maja Design's brand new "A Gift For You Collection" and from the Vintage Frost Basic Collection from last year. I really really love how all the collections work together.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The sentiment on the image is from Magnolia's Waiting for Christmas Collection and the sentiment on the tag is from the stamp set Just A Note by Stempelglede.

♥ ♥ ♥


And I looooove the new rusti things in the shop like these metal stars. I painted a little bit with gesso.

♥ ♥ ♥


The image is colored with Distress Inks and Marker. On the edges I embossed some Fran-tage Aged Silver.

♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a wonderful Sunday!
And don't forget to enter in the gorgeous Think PINK Candy here! You can win so many beautiful crafting products!

Big Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Diana,what an amazing creation,so lovely and beautiful colored.Thank you for this gorgeuos and interesting inspiration,I reall enjoy it! This sweet Tilda looks like a true angel from heaven,may we´ll meet her ;o) Your card is a truely highlight and I love it,you´re a perfect artist! Wish you a happy and creative nice new week,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete