Monday, September 14, 2015

Farewell

Hello Everyone,

Gosh it feels like I have been away from this blog for ages.  Well this week Sandy has set a theme of "Bon Voyage".  I hear you saying this doesn't look much like a Bon Voyage card.  Well........ my thinking is Bon Voyage is Farewell, right? So as I'm just back from my holiday I'm saying Farewell to the Summer and Hello Winter, lol.

I have used Pion Design's Norweign Christmas collection to make this book and I really wanted to see the church scene from the paper so I was careful in the positioning of embellishments. The gorgeous image is also from the same collection called, links at the bottom as usual.


The Base sheet is actually from Pion Deisgn's Vintage Wedding Collection,  the back of the Wedding Dress sheet.


I added some lace, double row string pearls to the centre and finished with some cinamon sticks and vax cord.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment: